- Switch to LED lights. They use less energy and last up to 25 times longer than a regular light bulb.
- Install smart air conditioning or heating. It learns and adjusts to your lifestyle habits and can be programmed right from your phone.
- Smart power strips. They turn off the power source when electronics are not in use. Stopping your household items from consuming energy all day.
- Pick the right shower head for your household, by picking one that helps reduce the amount of water you use.
- Use Green apps on your phone to help make all your environmentally-friendly decisions.
To learn more about the things mentioned above go to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/green-gadgets-save-energy_n_5914078.html?utm_hp_ref=green